Led by Sarah Gonem, our team of lawyers works hand-in-hand with a wide range of government ministries and authorities to support achieving their ambitious mandates set in line with Vision 2030 and the Vision Realisation Programs.
Whether we are drafting new laws, regulations and policies; providing detailed strategic project support and advice built on international comparative exercises and benchmarks; or providing day-to-day legal function support like the development of service agreements, we ensure we partner with our clients to deliver the best service to achieve their objectives.
Our government advisory practice group has worked on ground-breaking and high-profile projects, including:
- Drafting, on behalf of the Ministry of Finance, three new regulations issued under the new Government Tenders and Procurement Law
- Drafting the suite of template contracts issued by the Ministry of Finance under the Government Tenders and Procurement Law
- Advising the Economic Cities & Special Zones Authority on a project relating to a new financial centre
- Drafting commercial and government agreements for the Economic Cities & Special Zones Authority
- Advising the PIF in relation to the legal structuring and establishment of the Amaala Project, an ultra high-net-worth tourist resort on the Red Sea
- Advising the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs and Housing on beneficiary participation strategies in urban development
- Advising the Royal Commission of Jubail & Yanbu on a port concession agreement and regulatory arrangements