We work hand-in-hand with a wide range government ministries and authorities to support in achieving their ambitious mandates set in line with Vision 2030.
Whether we are drafting new laws and regulations; providing detailed strategic project support built on international comparative exercises and benchmarks; or providing day-to-day legal function support, we ensure we partner with our clients to deliver the best service to achieve their objectives.
Our government advisory practice group has worked on ground-breaking and high-profile projects, including:
- Advising the Ministry of Finance on three new regulations to be issued under the new Government Tenders and Procurement Law;
- Advising the Royal Commission for Mecca City and the Holy Sites (RCMC) on its new Regulations, approved by Royal Order.
- Advising the PIF in relation to the legal structuring and establishment of the Amaala Project, an ultra high-net-worth tourist resort on the Red Sea.
- Advising a PIF-owned subsidiary on the regeneration of a 15 km2 area in the Centre of Riyadh.
- Advising the General Authority of the Diplomatic Quarter on a wide-range of regulatory and commercial matters.
- Advising the PIF and SAR in relation to the execution of the Haramain High-Speed Railway project.
- Drafting the proposed new Public Health Law for the Ministry of Health.
- Advising the Ministry of Transport on lease of their lands.
- Drafting ‘Violations Lists’ for a government ministry, summarizing all violations and penalties applicable to companies and establishments operating in a particular sector.
- Advising a State-owned company as to the authorities enabling it to carry out a wide-reaching project in the labour market.
- Advising a State-owned company as to the authorities allocated to it as part of the PPP regime in its sector.
- Advising a State-owned investment fund on the authorities allocated to it in relation to investment of its funds.